Thursday, October 11, 2012

Week 3 Part 2

And now for the exciting conclusion of week 3...When we last left off Jenelle and Jeremiah were getting nice and cozy with each other, Bianca was hiding everyone's clothes while they were skinny dipping, and Aric,  who was in first last week is in last place this week...Let's continue the second half of the week and see who stays and who leaves!



Well Jeremiah got his butt kicked by Bianca at a pillow fight..interesting tactic for the girl who's in last place right now.



Wuh-oh Jerimiah...I wouldn't go flirting around with other girls while Jenelle is sleeping, you know how gossip gets around!


Well folks it's the last day of this weeks competition, let's see how everyone is fairing!

Good morning Jenelle!
Jenelle: Good morning..-gulp-
Jenelle no reason to be nervous we're going to pull everyone aside today to see how they're all fairing this week.
Jenelle: Phew, I thought i was in trouble! Ah...I liked this week? Jeremiah might be the one to break me of my fear of commitment, he's so sweet...also I've lost hella weight over the week! A Boo-yah!.
Yes Jenelle you have, but who do you think you'll vote for.
Jenelle: Well I heard that Bianca was trying to make a move on my man from Corrine..I don't know if She's trying to get me riled up, or if its true, but if it's true I want that Bianca OUT!

Good morning Corrine~
Corrine: Yes, I suppose it is a good one.
Goodness Corrine,  close your legs.
Corrine: Nah, dun feel like it. Anyways why have you called me in here?
To see how you're feeling so far.
Corrine: Ah, well I've made some friends, with Aric, and Jenelle, which is why I told her about Bianca. I mean that's what friends do, right? Warn each other when another girl tries to make a move on their man? Oh and thank you so much for doing a work out week, I've lost so much weight this week~
Yes yes, and we're proud of you, now who will you vote for this evening?
Corrine: Oh, well Bianca of course, if she's in the final 2, which I'm sure she will be.
Morning Jean.
Jean: G'mornin'. Mmm Dat ass.
-looks- Corrine! Get out of here and stop playing with the damn fireplace!. Now Jean, how are you feeling about other competitors this week.
Jean: Well I'm a bit weary about Jeremiah, he's certainly picked up his game from the first two weeks, I'm honestly surprised that he's still in this! The only reason he's still here is because the other two were annoying!
Yes yes...they were.
Jean: But other than that I've got nothin much to say, except for Dat Ass...Dang Corrine c'mere and gimme some sugar~
Uh...I think We'll go check on the other competitors..
Aric: -yawn- Why did you call me in here so early!
It's 7am...and we want your thoughts on this competition so far.
Aric: Well, I'm shocked that Jeremiah's actually still in this. I thought for sure he'd be gone the first week. I'm gettin a little worried. I mean I'm not in the bottom two am I? No...I-I don't think I am. -nervous glance-
Thank you Aric...well we're going to go check on the other two competitors now...
Bianca, good morning...why are you in your bathing suit..nevermind.
Bianca: Yes it's best you don't ask. Why you call me in here?
To ask you how you feel about the other competitors.
Bianca: Well Jenelle is being a slut, flirting with Aric AND Jeremiah, so I'm trying to get her worked up into a tizzy. To distract her y'know?
that's not very nice...but then again we think you're insane...
Bianca: I'm not insane.
Bianca, we found you in the kitchen pretending you were a dog...
Bianca: I-I can explain!
We don't want to hear it...moving on to the last contestant's thoughts...
Jerimiah, how are you feeling about all this so far?
Jeremiah: Well, I'm enjoying it, Jenelle has given me new-found purpose in all of this, I want to stay as long as I can so that I can get to know her better.
But Jer. We caught you with Bianca just last night flirting.
Jeremiah: SHE was flirting with Me. It's not my fault I'm a sexy guy who broods all day. Is it?
Well actually...nevermind.
Jeremiah: And besides, if Bianca's in the bottom two I have no feelings towards her, and I will vote her out faster than you can say "Jehabema!"
Uh...Okay. Moving on to the rest of the day!

It's about that time again. To announce who the immunity winner is this week! Outstanding! With an amazing 6 Athletic skill point gain! This weeks immunity goes to....

Jeremiah! Congratulations!
Jeremiah: Yes this is my sexy pose, what do you think?
Very nice...now let's meet up in the seating area to announce the bottom two.
Jeremiah: If you are seated you're safe, blah blah blah.... Okay...so our bottom two are Bianca, and Jean...I kinda have a feeling who's going to leave already...
Corrine: Bianca!
Aric: Jean.
Jenelle: Bianca.
Jeremiah: Yeah Bianca, pack your bags and get going out.

Bianca: FINE whatever! I didn't need this money anyways! And you three. You three will PAY. Pay Dearly! -mumbles gibberish as she leaves.
Don't worry contestants we will make sure she doesn't come back here.

And that concludes week 3 everybody! Tune in next week as our remaining five competitors compete in....CAT week! We will bring a cat into the house and see who bonds with it the most! Tune in next week for more Big Brother: Moonlight Falls!

No comments:

Post a Comment